Thank you for your interest in donating a centerpiece to the Georgia Festival of Trees!
You will be creating Christmas magic for thousands of Atlanta families.
Your donation will directly impact our community by raising essential funds to donate to organizations working to end human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of youth and women right here in Georgia.
2nd Annual Georgia Festival of Trees
November 19 – 27, 2022
(Closed November 23-24 for Thanksgiving)
DROP OFF DAY
Thursday, November 17, 2022 (12pm – 10pm)
Friday, November 18, 2022 (8am – 2pm)
October 31, 2022
- Paperwork and non-refundable $10 registration fee must be received.
- We will accept late reservations until November 10, 2022, IF all required materials are submitted at the time of registration.
Centerpiece Donor Guidelines
TABLE DISPLAYS, CENTERPIECES, AND MANTLE DECORATIONS
- Centerpieces must be artificial.
- Centerpieces with a Christmas theme sell best. Beauty, creativity, and imagination add spice.
- If using lights, include any replacement bulbs and fuses in your storage box.
- Collectibles should come with the original packaging.
- Live plants, water ornaments, globes, or other water features are not allowed.
- We encourage accessories such as candles, ceramics, table settings, table coverings, and other items you feel will enhance your design. (These will be sold with the Centerpiece.)
- Tables are covered with a cloth; however, you may provide table coverings to complement your arrangement. (This covering will be sold with your creation.)
- Please furnish a box/packing material for the delivery and storage of your creation.
- No advertising or inappropriate material will be accepted.
- Please provide an easel if one is required for your creation.
- All Centerpieces and accessories become the property of the Georgia Festival of Trees and will be priced and sold as such.
- Centerpieces must fit into a space no larger than 24”x24”.