Thank you for your interest in donating a tree to the Georgia Festival of Trees!
You will be creating Christmas magic for thousands of Atlanta families.
Your donation will directly impact our community by raising essential funds to donate to organizations working to end human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of youth and women right here in Georgia.
2nd Annual Georgia Festival of Trees
November 19 – 27, 2022
(Closed November 23-24 for Thanksgiving)
Thursday, November 17, 2022 (12pm – 10pm)
Friday, November 18, 2022 (8am – 2pm)
October 31, 2022
- Paperwork and non-refundable $50 registration fee must be received.
- We will accept late reservations until November 10, 2022, IF all required materials are submitted at the time of registration.
- Use NEW, artificial trees only.
- Be sure your tree is under 10 feet, including the topper.
- Christmas or winter-themed trees sell best. Avoid using oddly colored trees and obscure non-Christmas themes.
- A tree skirt must be included with your tree – an attractive skirt will help the tree sell at a higher price.
- Attach replacement bulbs and fuses to the tree skirt with a safety pin.
- Please avoid glass ornaments.
- NO water-filled ornaments.
- All ornaments with removable tops MUST have the tops securely glued in place.
- All lights, garland, picks, and ornaments must be securely wired to the tree using craft wire, floral wire, pipe cleaners, etc.
- Bring extra strands of lights on Decorating Day for replacements, if needed.
- If your tree needs multiple outlets, please provide an extension cord and/or power strip that will be sold with the tree.
- DO NOT overload the tree with lights. 100 lights per foot is a safe amount and will avoid electrical overload.
- NO weapons or inappropriate material are allowed on or around the tree.
- NO advertising is allowed on or around the tree. We will ensure that your business or organization is highlighted on your tree sign, on the auction site, and in the event program.
- All items under and around the tree will be sold with the tree. All trees and accessories become the property of the Georgia Festival of Trees upon completion and will be priced and sold as such.
- Christmas-themed trees sell best. Avoid using oddly colored trees and obscure non-Christmas themes.
- All items under and around the tree will be sold with the tree. Please avoid decorating with large pieces of furniture as it is difficult for our volunteers to move.
- If you would like to dedicate your tree to an individual, please contact your Large Tree representative for additional guidelines.
- Your tree will be visible from all angles, including the back. Be considerate of your neighbors by not using walls or large pieces of furniture that could block the view.