Thank you for your interest in donating a tree to the Georgia Festival of Trees!
You will be creating Christmas magic for thousands of Atlanta families.
Your donation will directly impact our community by raising essential funds to donate to organizations working to end human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of youth and women right here in Georgia.
To be announced.
- Small trees are 3.5’ – 5’. Trees under 3’ will be moved to the Centerpiece auction area.
- Use NEW, artificial trees only.
- Christmas or winter-themed trees sell best. Avoid using oddly colored trees and obscure non-Christmas themes.
- A tree skirt must be included with your tree – an attractive skirt will help the tree sell at a higher price.
- Attach replacement bulbs and fuses to the tree skirt with a safety pin.
- Please avoid glass ornaments.
- NO water-filled ornaments are allowed.
- All ornaments with removable tops MUST have the tops securely glued in place.
- All lights, garland, picks, and ornaments must be securely wired to the tree using craft wire, floral wire, pipe cleaners, etc.
- Bring extra strands of lights on Decorating Day for replacements, if needed.
- If your tree needs multiple outlets, please provide an extension cord and/or power strip that will be sold with the tree.
- Do not overload the tree with lights. 100 lights per foot is a safe amount and will avoid electrical overload.
- Trees featuring tobacco, weapons, or adult content will not be accepted.
- NO advertising is allowed on or around the tree. We will ensure that your business or organization is highlighted on your tree sign, on the auction site, and in the event program.
- All items under and around the tree will be sold with the tree. All trees and accessories become the property of the Georgia Festival of Trees upon completion and will be priced and sold as such.
- Christmas or winter themed trees sell best. Avoid using oddly colored trees and obscure non-Christmas themes.
- All items under and around the tree will be sold with the tree. Please avoid decorating with large, heavy pieces of furniture as they are difficult for our volunteers to move.
- If you would like to dedicate your tree to an individual, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.