Thank you for your interest in donating a Wreath to the Georgia Festival of Trees!
You will be creating Christmas magic for thousands of Atlanta families.
Your donation will directly impact our community by raising essential funds to donate to organizations working to end human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of youth and women right here in Georgia.
To be announced.
- Be creative – think of ways to make your wreath stand out.
- Lighted, traditional, Christmas and winter-themed wreaths sell best and for the highest prices.
Wreath must be artificial.
- The minimum wreath size is 24” in diameter. The maximum size is 40” in diameter.
- Wreath and ornaments must be sturdy, durable, and constructed of high-quality materials.
- Ornament tops must be glued to the ornament. All decorations must be wired or glued to the wreath.
- All decorations should be non-flammable.
- If using battery-operated lights, include any replacement bulbs and fuses. Please include a second set of batteries. Batteries will not be replaced or turned off/on by Festival volunteers.
- Georgia Festival of Trees will provide a door hanger to display your wreath.
- No full-size trees can be included with your wreath. Alpine or pencil trees (4’ or less) are acceptable.
- Live plants, water ornaments, snow globes, or other water features are not allowed.
- Garland, potted florals/plants (artificial), cute doormats, and other items are allowed at the base of your door.
- The only written material to be displayed with your wreath is the story card. No advertising or inappropriate material is accepted.
- If your wreath includes a gift card, it must be signed by the company owner or authorized person. Please turn in the gift certificate form and gift certificates to Auction Staff before you check out.
- All wreaths/accessories become the property of the Georgia Festival of Trees and will be priced and sold as such.