Interested in showing off your talents by donating a nativity to the 2024 Festival? You’re in the right place.
Become an integral part of the festival magic by sponsoring and decorating a Christmas nativity! This is the perfect opportunity for your business, church, social group or family to participate in this exciting event.
Your nativity will be seen by thousands of festival guests and auctioned to the highest bidder to raise funds for our charity partners, Street Grace and Atlanta Redemption Ink.
Register a Nativity for the Festival
Please use the form below to register for the event.
Nativity Donor Handbook (2024 Handbook Coming Soon!)
Please use controls below handbook to navigate each page, view full screen, download, share and more.
Please review the nativity decorating & judging guidelines below.
- Be creative – think of ways to make your Nativity stand out.
- The tables are covered with cloth. However, you may provide a separate table covering (we will sell any coverings provided with your item) to compliment your creation.
- If using battery operated lights, please include extra batteries.
- Live plants, water ornaments, snow globes, or other water features are not allowed.
- If your nativity includes a gift card, it must be signed by the company owner or authorized person. Please turn in the gift certificate form and gift certificates to Auction Staff before you check out.
- Please furnish a box/packing material for the delivery and storage of your nativity.
- All creations become the property of the Georgia Festival of Trees upon completion and will be priced and sold as such.