SMALL TREE DONORS
Interested in showing off your talents by donating a small tree to the 2024 Festival? You’re in the right place.
Become an integral part of the festival magic by sponsoring and decorating a Christmas tree for our enchanted forest! This is the perfect opportunity for your business, church, social group or family to participate in this exciting event.
Your tree will be seen by thousands of festival guests and auctioned to the highest bidder to raise funds for our charity partners, Street Grace and Atlanta Redemption Ink.
Register a Small Tree for the Festival (2024 Handbook Coming Soon!)
Please use the form below to register for the event.
Small Tree Donor Handbook
Please use controls below handbook to navigate each page, view full screen, download, share and more.
Decorating & Judging Guidelines
Please review the small tree decorating & judging guidelines below.
- Small trees are 3.5’ – 5’. Trees under 3’ will be moved to the Centerpiece auction area.
- Use NEW, artificial trees only.
- Christmas or winter-themed trees sell best. Avoid using oddly colored trees and obscure non-Christmas themes.
- A tree skirt must be included with your tree – an attractive skirt will help the tree sell at a higher price.
- Attach replacement bulbs and fuses to the tree skirt with a safety pin.
- Avoid Glass ornaments. If glass ornaments are used, they must be disclosed to festival staff for proper handling during the delivery process.
- NO water-filled ornaments are allowed.
- All ornaments MUST have the tops securely glued in place.
- All lights, garland, picks, and ornaments must be securely wired to the tree using craft wire, floral wire, pipe cleaners, etc.
- Bring extra strands of lights on Decorating Day for replacements, if needed.
- If your tree needs multiple outlets, please provide an extension cord and/or power strip that will be sold with the tree.
- Do not overload the tree with lights. 100 lights per foot is a safe amount and will avoid electrical overload.
- Trees featuring tobacco, weapons, or adult content will not be accepted.
- NO advertising is allowed on or around the tree. We will ensure that your business or organization is highlighted on your tree sign, on the auction site, and in the event program.
- All items under and around the tree will be sold with the tree.
- If your Small Tree includes a gift certificate, it must be signed by the company owner or authorized person. Please turn in the gift certificate form and gift certificates to Auction Staff before you check out. PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH GIFT CERTIFICATES OR GIFT CARDS TO YOUR TREE.
- All trees and accessories become the property of the Georgia Festival of Trees upon completion of decorating day and will be priced and sold as such.
- Christmas or winter themed trees sell best. Avoid using oddly colored trees and obscure non-Christmas themes.
- If you would like to dedicate your tree to an individual, please contact us at [email protected]
Christmas Gingerbread Scene
Best in Show
- Georgia Festival of Trees invites influential community members to volunteer their time and work together to name the 2024 festival winners in categories Best in Show and Most Creative. Judges will only be privy to the tree, wreath, and gingerbread name. All donated items will be anonymous to the judges.
- Each winner will have a plaque displayed on their custom tree/wreath/gingerbread creation during the Festival.
- Winners will receive their ribbons following the Festival via the US Postal Service.
- The Best in Show and Most Creative winners will be announced Friday, November 22 on social media, and the Georgia Festival of Trees website.
- The People’s Choice winners in each judging class will be announced the on Sunday, November 30, on social media and the Georgia Festival of Trees website. Winners will receive their ribbon via the US Postal Service.