SMALL TREE DONORS
Interested in showing off your talents by donating a small tree to the 2023 Festival? You’re in the right place.
Become an integral part of the festival magic by sponsoring and decorating a Christmas tree for our enchanted forest! This is the perfect opportunity for your business, church, social group or family to participate in this exciting event.
Your tree will be seen by thousands of festival guests and auctioned to the highest bidder to raise funds for Street Grace.
Register a Small Tree for the Festival
Please use the form below to register for the event.
Small Tree Donor Handbook
Please use controls below handbook to navigate each page, view full screen, download, share and more.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Decorating & Judging Guidelines
Please review the small tree decorating & judging guidelines below.
- Small trees are 3.5’ – 5’. Trees under 3’ will be moved to the Centerpiece auction area.
- Use NEW, artificial trees only.
- Christmas or winter-themed trees sell best. Avoid using oddly colored trees and obscure non-Christmas themes.
- A tree skirt must be included with your tree – an attractive skirt will help the tree sell at a higher price.
- Attach replacement bulbs and fuses to the tree skirt with a safety pin.
- Please avoid glass ornaments.
- NO water-filled ornaments are allowed.
- All ornaments with removable tops MUST have the tops securely glued in place.
- All lights, garland, picks, and ornaments must be securely wired to the tree using craft wire, floral wire, pipe cleaners, etc.
- Bring extra strands of lights on Decorating Day for replacements, if needed.
- If your tree needs multiple outlets, please provide an extension cord and/or power strip that will be sold with the tree.
- Do not overload the tree with lights. 100 lights per foot is a safe amount and will avoid electrical overload.
- Trees featuring tobacco, weapons, or adult content will not be accepted.
- NO advertising is allowed on or around the tree. We will ensure that your business or organization is highlighted on your tree sign, on the auction site, and in the event program.
- All items under and around the tree will be sold with the tree. All trees and accessories become the property of the Georgia Festival of Trees upon completion and will be priced and sold as such.
- Christmas or winter themed trees sell best. Avoid using oddly colored trees and obscure non-Christmas themes.
- All items under and around the tree will be sold with the tree. Please avoid decorating with large, heavy pieces of furniture as they are difficult for our volunteers to move.
- If you would like to dedicate your tree to an individual, please contact us at [email protected]
Best in Show
- Georgia Festival of Trees invites influential community members to volunteer their time and work together to name the 2023 festival winners in categories Best in Show and Most Creative. Judges will only be privy to the tree, wreath, and gingerbread name. All donated items will be anonymous to the judges.
- Each winner will have a ribbon displayed on their custom tree/wreath/gingerbread creation sign during the festival.
- Winners will receive their ribbon after the festival on November 27.
- The Best in Show and Most Creative winners will be announced Friday, November 18 at the First Night Celebration, on social media, and the Georgia Festival of Trees website.
- A Festival of Trees admission ticket includes one vote per entry in the People’s Choice category. Love a tree or wreath? Buy more votes!
- The People’s Choice winners in each judging class will be announced the morning of Saturday, November 26, on social media and the Georgia Festival of Trees website. Winners will receive their ribbon after the festival ends on November 27 – and bragging rights for next year!